Enniskillen, County Fermanagh+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Nestling at the foot of Benaughlin and surrounded by the forests and hills of west Fermanagh, Palladian Florence Court is the epitome of the great Irish House. Situated in the laundry yard in the south wing, Butler’s Apartment served as living quarters for the male servants at Florence Court. This unique and atmospheric apartment is located on the first floor and overlooks the 18th-century laundry courtyard and the adjoining woodland garden.
The beautiful Estate offers special opportunities to relax and explore the unique qualities of Florence Court, whilst the thriving county town of Enniskillen is located just eight miles away.
The cottage's layout
- First floor
- kitchen/dining, sitting/dining room, bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Steps going up to bedrooms, two bedrooms (1 double with 5' bed, 1 twin)
Heating: biomass heating included.
Garden: guests have use of the garden on the opposite side of the courtyard.
Parking: is available in the courtyard directly outside the cottage door.
Utilities/Electricals: the washing machine and tumble dryer is a combined washer/dryer.
Offers: For guests staying in Butler's Apartment at Florence Court we offer a complimentary half day boat hire at Crom (this may be an outboard or rowing boat). Guests should reserve their boat through the Visitor Reception at Crom in advance and provide proof of booking by showing their holiday booking confirmation. This offer is only available between Easter and September and is subject to availability.
Check out time on Sundays is now 12pm.
- Let starts
- Any day except Sunday
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Cottage ref
- Acorn rating What's this?
- Garden appeal
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Double bed
- If you would like a copy of the access statement for this cottage please call the booking office on 0344 335 1287
Things to see and do nearby
- Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland offers some of the finest scenery in the British Isles. From the magnificent Causeway coast to the wooded Glens of Antrim, from the sheltered waters of Lough Erne to the romantic Mountains of Mourne, the region boasts mile after mile of verdant, unspoilt countryside, quiet roads and long sandy beaches. The National Trust in Northern Ireland protects 120 miles of coastline and 40 square miles of open country side from sections of the North Coast Path to Murlough National Nature Reserve, home to an array of attractive plants and birds. A selection of holiday cottages are available in the counties of Antrim, Down and Fermanagh. Stay at Crom Demesne and wander through this amazing array of open space and wildlife. Relax at the tranquil and beautiful Rose Cottage at Florence Court in Fermanagh or take in the stunning views of of the Mountains of Mourne from a holiday cottage on the shores of Dundrum Inner Bay. Close by you can visit a number of superb National Trust properties including the fascinating house and gardens of Mount Stewart and Castle Ward. Visit the wonderful Castle Coole in Enniskillen or enjoy the spectacular scenery from the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's only World Heritage Site.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- Cuilcagh mountain
- historic town of Enniskillen
- Marble Arch Caves
- Counties Cavan
- Nature Trails
National Trust places to visit
Comments from past visitors
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0344 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.