This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Henfaes. Located right in the centre of the beautiful seaside fishing village of Aberdaron with its sandy beaches and coastal walks. These three stylish apartments are situated in Henfaes House, just 5 minutes walk from the beach. They consist of, Hywyn, a ground floor apartment which sleeps 6 +cot, Daron the 1st and 2nd floor apartment which sleeps 7+cot and Enlli the upside down cottage apartment which sleeps 4. The apartments share an enclosed garden. Henfaes is the perfect base from which to explore the stunning Llyn Peninsula and more beautiful beaches.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- hall, kitchen/dining room, bathroom with shower over bath, bedrooms (1 double with king size bed, 2 twin) large sitting room with triple aspect. Covers the entire ground floor of Henfaes house.
Gas central heating included. Please note that Henfaes consists of 3 holiday apartments and as such may be booked by 2 other parties at the same time. Being apartments, there may be some noise from other guests coming and going, although the property is sound proofed. Henfaes is not a stand alone single holiday cottage. The garden is shared. Two designated parking spaces within walking distance in National Trust car park. Televisions and DVD players are provided but please note the television reception is poor.
- Let starts
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Cottage ref
- Pub nearby
- Coast nearby
- Beach nearby
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Double bed
- If you would like a copy of the access statement for this cottage please call the booking office on 0844 800 20 70
- Accessible for ambulant disabled people
Things to see and do nearby
- North Wales
Renowned for the dramatic mountain scenery of Snowdonia with its lakes and rock-strewn mountain passes, North Wales also offers a surprisingly varied countryside, from the beautiful Conwy Valley to the tranquillity of the Isle of Anglesey. The coastline is equally diverse, with sandy beaches, rocky coves and spectacular cliffs - and standing proudly over the land and seascape are some of the country's mightiest castles such as Penrhyn. The National Trust owns some 60,000 acres of coast and countryside in North Wales, including some of the majestic mountains of Snowdonia, unspoilt coastline on the Llyn, and an array of historic houses and castles.
- Llyn Peninsula
The Llyn Peninsula is an eight mile wide strip of land just to the south-west of Caernarfon that is one of Wales\' finest beauty spots. Much of the coastline is in the care of the Trust and there are some fine and accessible beaches. Wildlife enthusiasts will find much to enjoy here and there are also opportunities for sailing, fishing and diving. Plas yn Rhiw is a 16th-century house with Georgian additions with views across Cardigan Bay. One of our holiday homes adjoins the house and the other stands in an elevated position overlooking Hell?s Mouth Bay. Holiday Cottage guests have free access to Plas yn Rhiw house and gardens during opening hours. Other National Trust places nearby include Llanbedrog Beach, Penrhyn Castle, Porthdinllaen, Porthor. Other attractions in the area include Abersoch Beach, famous for its surfing, Aberdaron, Porthdinllaen, Porthor, the beauties of Snowdonia, the wonderfully quirky village of Portmeirion and boat trip to Bardsey Island
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
Comments from past visitors
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0844 800 2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.