Morfa Nefyn, Gwynedd+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Moryn is situated in the beautiful fishing village of Porthdinllaen on the Llyn Peninsula. With it's prime location, large picture windows and enormous roof terrace, guests can enjoy the stunning scenery both inside and out. A stylish, beach property, Moryn is perfect for a seaside holiday, a romantic break or special occasion all year round in one of the most sought after and exclusive holiday destinations in North Wales.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- Sitting/dining room with large picture windows, kitchen, 1 double bedroom, bathroom with electric shower over bath. Large roof terrace with external stairs.
Heating: electric wall panel heaters.
Garden: No garden but a large roof terrace with wonderful seas views and tables and chairs.
Parking: for one car next to the cottage.
Utilities/Electricals: the washing machine and tumble dryer are a combined washer/dryer. The fridge has an ice box.
Child restrictions: Children under 3 are not permitted at this cottage.
Please note: at times of high tide we advise as a precaution that the floodboard is put in place to prevent any possibility off flooding; although this is highly unlikely.
- Let starts
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Cottage ref
- Acorn rating What's this?
- Beach nearby
- Pub nearby
- Coast nearby
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Double bed
Things to see and do nearby
- North Wales
Renowned for the dramatic mountain scenery of Snowdonia with its lakes and rock-strewn mountain passes, North Wales also offers a surprisingly varied countryside, from the beautiful Conwy Valley to the tranquillity of the Isle of Anglesey. The coastline is equally diverse, with sandy beaches, rocky coves and spectacular cliffs - and standing proudly over the land and seascape are some of the country's mightiest castles such as Penrhyn. The National Trust owns some 60,000 acres of coast and countryside in North Wales, including some of the majestic mountains of Snowdonia, unspoilt coastline on the Llyn, and an array of historic houses and castles.
- Llyn Peninsula
The Llyn Peninsula is an eight mile wide strip of land just to the south-west of Caernarfon that is one of Wales\' finest beauty spots. Much of the coastline is in the care of the Trust and there are some fine and accessible beaches. Wildlife enthusiasts will find much to enjoy here and there are also opportunities for sailing, fishing and diving. Plas yn Rhiw is a 16th-century house with Georgian additions with views across Cardigan Bay. One of our holiday homes adjoins the house and the other stands in an elevated position overlooking Hell?s Mouth Bay. Holiday Cottage guests have free access to Plas yn Rhiw house and gardens during opening hours. Other National Trust places nearby include Llanbedrog Beach, Penrhyn Castle, Porthdinllaen, Porthor. Other attractions in the area include Abersoch Beach, famous for its surfing, Aberdaron, Porthdinllaen, Porthor, the beauties of Snowdonia, the wonderfully quirky village of Portmeirion and boat trip to Bardsey Island
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- boat trip to Bardsey Island
National Trust places to visit
Comments from past visitors
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0844 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.