Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
An exceptionally pretty cottage lying in the idyllic surroundings of the walled garden on the Florence Court estate, just eight miles from the town of Enniskillen. Rose Cottage is furnished to a high standard with views over the peaceful garden.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- kitchen. dining room. sitting room with open fire and shower room with a separate lavatory.
- First floor
- two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and bathroom with shower over bath.
Oil central heating included.
The cot in this cottage is a travel cot.
The cottage has been adapted for use by accompanied wheelchair users. The dining room has a sofa bed so that it can be used as a bedroom.
Check out time on Sundays is now 12pm.
For guests staying at Rose Cottage at Florence Court we offer a complimentary half day boat hire at Crom (this may be an outboard or rowing boat). Guests should reserve their boat through the Visitor Reception at Crom in advance and provide proof of booking by showing their holiday booking confirmation. This offer is only available between Easter and September and is subject to availability.
- Let starts
- Any day except Sunday
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Cottage ref
- Open Fire / Stove
- Garden Appeal
- Romantic Location
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Double bed
- If you would like a copy of the access statement for this cottage please call the booking office on 0844 800 20 70
Things to see and do nearby
- Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland offers some of the finest scenery in the British Isles. From the magnificent Causeway coast to the wooded Glens of Antrim, from the sheltered waters of Lough Erne to the romantic Mountains of Mourne, the region boasts mile after mile of verdant, unspoilt countryside, quiet roads and long sandy beaches. The National Trust in Northern Ireland protects 120 miles of coastline and 40 square miles of open country side from sections of the North Coast Path to Murlough National Nature Reserve, home to an array of attractive plants and birds. A selection of holiday cottages are available in the counties of Antrim, Down and Fermanagh. Stay at Crom Demesne and wander through this amazing array of open space and wildlife. Relax at the tranquil and beautiful Rose Cottage at Florence Court in Fermanagh or take in the stunning views of of the Mountains of Mourne from a holiday cottage on the shores of Dundrum Inner Bay. Close by you can visit a number of superb National Trust properties including the fascinating house and gardens of Mount Stewart and Castle Ward. Visit the wonderful Castle Coole in Enniskillen or enjoy the spectacular scenery from the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's only World Heritage Site.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- Cuilcagh mountain
- Historic town of Enniskillen
- Marble Arch Caves
- Counties Cavan
- Nature Trails
National Trust places to visit
Comments from past visitors
H. and R.Marks
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0844 800 2070 or email email@example.com to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.