Cromer, Norfolk+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
This attractive and spacious detached cottage is set beside the former exit gateway from Felbrigg Hall. It has an enclosed and private garden with direct access to miles of walks in and around Felbrigg Park. Standing on a quiet back lane it is only minutes from sandy beaches and bustling market towns in North Norfolk, renowned for its individual shops and galleries, traditional pubs and good restaurants. There is a village inn, bar and restaurant in Aylmerton, which is within walking distance via the foot path opposite.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- rear porch houses washing machine and tumble dryer. Kitchen, dining room, sitting room with wood effect electric fire, lavatory, hall with stairs leading to bedrooms.
- First floor
- small landing, three bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin, and 1 single), bathroom with shower over bath.
Heating: Oil central heating included.
Parking: Adjacent to the cottage.
Garden: An enclosed and private garden.
Offers: Holiday Cottage guests have free entry to Felbrigg Hall and selected local National Trust properties during their stay, listings can be found in the cottage welcome folder.
- Let starts
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Yes, 2
- Cottage ref
- Acorn rating What's this?
- Dogs welcome
- Pub nearby
- Coast nearby
- Railway nearby
- Garden appeal
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Double bed
Things to see and do nearby
- East Anglia
The ancient kingdom of East Anglia has preserved much of its unspoilt character, rural landscape, architecture and traditions with attractions ranging from the University city of Cambridge and the Cathedral city of Ely, to glorious, often deserted, sandy beaches, lots of seaside fun, outdoor pursuits and the unspoilt waterways of The Broads. National Trust places in East Anglia are equally varied, ranging from the magnificent Blickling Hall in Norfolk, the impressive rotunda at Ickworth, near Bury St. Edmunds, the elegant Anglesey Abbey, to the dramatic coastline at Dunwich Heath, with its neighbouring RSPB sanctuary and the Anglo-Saxon royal burial site at Sutton Hoo.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- Norwich city
- Norfolk Broads
- North Norfolk coast
- towns of Sheringham and Holt
- weekly markets and auctions
- Nature reserves
- seal trips.
- Bird watching
- Nature Trails
National Trust places to visit
- Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate
- One of the most elegant country houses in East Anglia
- Sheringham Park
- Spectacular landscape park and woodland garden with miles of footpaths and stunning coastal views
- Blickling Estate
- Magnificent Jacobean house with gardens and park
- Blakeney National Nature Reserve
- An extensive area of saltmarsh, vegetated shingle, dunes and grazing marsh
- Horsey Windpump
- Imposing five-storey drainage windpump
- Brancaster Estate
- Extensive coastal area famous for wild birds
Comments from past visitors
- March 2013
- January 2013
Julian and Claire Nunn
Tom and Jean Ferris
Chris and Paul
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0844 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.