Cromer, Norfolk+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Situated above the former stable block, which is now a restaurant at the side of Felbrigg Hall, this light and spacious apartment has fine views over the grass parklands. It is an ideal base for touring the North Norfolk coastline, pretty villages and traditional market towns, but equally well located to offer miles of walks from the doorstep in rolling countryside. Felbrigg is less than ten minutes drive from the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham with a wide variety of shops, pubs and good restaurants. Free entry to Felbrigg Hall and Gardens during normal opening hours
The cottage's layout
- First floor
- shared spiral staircase outside leading to beamed kitchen/sitting/dining area. Small hallway leading to bathroom and two bedrooms. (1 large double with en-suite shower room and 1 twin).
Heating: Oil central heating included.
Parking: Parking area at rear of property.
Accessibility: Access to the apartments is by a shared external spiral staircase, care should be taken. This could be difficult for carrying babies or heavy luggage.
Please note: The Stable courtyard is used by visitors to access the National Trust shop and catering facilities. Evening events are held in the restaurant from time to time and in summer occasional events take place in the courtyard and elsewhere on the property.
Some noise may be heard from these.
Offers: Holiday Cottage guests have free entry to Felbrigg Hall and selected local National Trust properties during their stay, listings in cottage welcome folder.
Things to see and do nearby
- East Anglia
The ancient kingdom of East Anglia has preserved much of its unspoilt character, rural landscape, architecture and traditions with attractions ranging from the University city of Cambridge and the Cathedral city of Ely, to glorious, often deserted, sandy beaches, lots of seaside fun, outdoor pursuits and the unspoilt waterways of The Broads. National Trust places in East Anglia are equally varied, ranging from the magnificent Blickling Hall in Norfolk, the impressive rotunda at Ickworth, near Bury St. Edmunds, the elegant Anglesey Abbey, to the dramatic coastline at Dunwich Heath, with its neighbouring RSPB sanctuary and the Anglo-Saxon royal burial site at Sutton Hoo.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- Norwich city
- Norfolk Broads
- North Norfolk coast
- towns of Sheringham and Holt
- weekly markets and auctions
- Nature reserves
- seal trips.
- Bird watching
- Nature Trails
National Trust places to visit
- Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate
- One of the most elegant country houses in East Anglia
- Sheringham Park
- Spectacular landscape park and woodland garden with miles of footpaths and stunning coastal views
- Blickling Estate
- Magnificent Jacobean house with gardens and park
- Blakeney National Nature Reserve
- An extensive area of saltmarsh, vegetated shingle, dunes and grazing marsh
- Heigham Holmes
- A delicate and unique island in the Norfolk Broads
Comments from past visitors
Alastair and Diana Gordon
- April 2012
Dr & Mrs Bhandal
Mr and Mrs Rates
Mr & Mrs Scarman
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0344 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.