Droitwich, Worcestershire+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
This charming cottage lies on the edge of the Hanbury estate and has wonderful open views to the Hall. The enclosed garden is laid mainly to lawn, but guests also have access to the lovely parkland. The cottage is the perfect location to explore the surrounding area including Droitwich Spa and historical Worcester.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- kitchen with dining area, sitting room with open fire.
- First floor
- two bedrooms (1 double with 5' bed and 1 single) and bathroom.
Heating: Oil central heating included.
Garden: Private enclosed garden.
Parking: Parking available outside the gates 20 metres from the cottage.
- Let starts
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Cottage ref
- Acorn rating What's this?
- Open fire / stove
- Pub nearby
- Railway nearby
- Garden appeal
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Double bed
- If you would like a copy of the access statement for this cottage please call the booking office on 0344 335 1287
Things to see and do nearby
- Heart of England
The industrial heart of England now offers one of Britain's loveliest National Parks, the Peak District, a region of outstanding natural beauty with spectacular and contrasting scenery. Moorland, ancient oak woodlands, bustling market towns and pretty villages are easily accessible from some of our major cities. Some of the Trust's finest properties are in the area, including High Peak Estate, straddling the Yorkshire-Derbyshire border, Lyme Park mansion and gardens, surrounded by a medieval deer park and Hardwick Hall, hardly changed since its creation in Elizabethan times. To the south is the gentler area of the Cotswolds and its neighbouring county of Warwickshire. With its gently rolling countryside of hills and valleys, picturesque stone villages and fine houses, this beautiful area now offers the visitor a glimpse of traditional English life. The National Trust owns some of the loveliest countryside in the area, some fine houses and important gardens. There is a huge and varied choice from Tudor Snowshill Manor, with its eclectic collection of musical instruments, clocks and Japanese armour to Hidcote Manor Gardens, famous for its rare trees, shrubs and outstanding herbaceous borders. Other Trust places in the area include Newark Park with its stunning views, the Sherborne Park estate, while the Buscot and Coleshill estates in west Oxfordshire are set in 7,500 acres of rolling farmland and woodland. The Iron Age hill-fort of Badbury Hill offers superb views over the Upper Valley south to White Horse Hill and the Berkshire Downs.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- Droitwich Spa
- Malvern Hills
- Horse Riding.
National Trust places to visit
- Hanbury Hall
- Early 18th-century country house, garden and park
- Mid 19th-century Chartist cottage
- Hawford Dovecote
- 16th-century half-timbered dovecote
- The Greyfriars
- 15th-century merchant's house in Worcester city centre
- Coughton Court
- Imposing Tudor house set in beautiful gardens with a fascinating collection of Catholic treasures
- Wichenford Dovecote
- 17th-century half-timbered dovecote
Comments from past visitors
Peter & Shirley Robinson
- December 2006
Robin Ghosh & Helena Buckle
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0344 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.