Upper Sheringham, Norfolk+ Add to favourites
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
This detached cottage is situated within Sheringham Park and is set in its own enclosed garden on the edge of the wood. Sheringham Park has miles of footpaths and acres of landscaped parkland leading to the cliff tops, coastal paths and Poppyline Steam Railway. There is a small country house hotel restaurant and bar within walking distance across the park.
The cottage's layout
- Ground floor
- small porch, kitchen/dining area, and sitting room with open fire. Cycle storage provided.
- First floor
- two bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and bathroom with shower over bath.
Heating: Oil central heating included.
Garden: The cottage has an enclosed garden.
Please note: The cottage is adjacent to the Sheringham Visitor Centre and car park.
Some noise may be experienced during opening hours especially during the rhododendron flowering period and during the high season. During these periods, the visitor centre will be open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. The park is open every day from dawn until dusk. The cottage has been screened from the visitor centre.
Storage: Cycle storage provided.
Offers: Holiday Cottage guests have free entry to a selection of local National Trust properties during their stay (listings in cottage welcome folder).
Short breaks bookable within 4 weeks of the start date all year at this cottage.
- Let starts
- Min stay
- Dogs allowed
- Yes, 2
- Cottage ref
- Acorn rating What's this?
- Dogs welcome
- Open fire / stove
- Beach nearby
- Pub nearby
- Coast nearby
- Railway nearby
- Garden appeal
- Washing machine
- Double bed
Things to see and do nearby
- East Anglia
The ancient kingdom of East Anglia has preserved much of its unspoilt character, rural landscape, architecture and traditions with attractions ranging from the University city of Cambridge and the Cathedral city of Ely, to glorious, often deserted, sandy beaches, lots of seaside fun, outdoor pursuits and the unspoilt waterways of The Broads. National Trust places in East Anglia are equally varied, ranging from the magnificent Blickling Hall in Norfolk, the impressive rotunda at Ickworth, near Bury St. Edmunds, the elegant Anglesey Abbey, to the dramatic coastline at Dunwich Heath, with its neighbouring RSPB sanctuary and the Anglo-Saxon royal burial site at Sutton Hoo.
- Current cottage
- Holiday cottage
place to visit
- Cluster of pins Shows number of grouped pins. Zoom in to see individual pins
- bird watching
- horse riding
National Trust places to visit
- Sheringham Park
- Spectacular landscape park and woodland garden with miles of footpaths and stunning coastal views
- Felbrigg Hall, Gardens and Estate
- One of the most elegant country houses in East Anglia
- Blickling Estate
- Magnificent Jacobean house with gardens and park
- Blakeney National Nature Reserve
- An extensive area of saltmarsh, vegetated shingle, dunes and grazing marsh
- Brancaster Estate
- Extensive coastal area famous for wild birds
Comments from past visitors
Erika, Daphne and Liberty
Nick, Tricia, James and Phoebe
Alison & Paul
What it will cost
- VAT at the current rate
- Linen, heating and electricity (except where shown in the cottage details)
(not included in the price table above)
- A non-refundable £10 charge is not included, and will be added to the total price of your holiday to cover the cost of accidental breakages
- Unfortunately we cannot accept website bookings more than 15 months in advance. Please call 0344 335 1287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about future cottage bookings and reservations.
- As part of the annual pricing review of all its cottages the National Trust reserves the right to move individual cottages up or down the price bands and to alter date breaks. We also reserve the right to charge supplements for certain cottages for specific dates covering special events, e.g. Rosetta Cottages on the Isle of Wight during Cowes week. We will notify you of any special event supplements at the time of booking.